AceErase® File Shredder & History Eraser version 2.0 is now available.
We’ve added some exciting new features…
- AceErase® 2.0 now supports the new Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, and Windows® 8 operating systems.
- Clear the swap file (paging file) at system shutdown.
- Command Line Options for the Shred Your Tracks feature are available. Use them together with the Windows Task Scheduler to schedule automatic shredding of your computer and internet history!
- A stealth mode, auto shutdown, and a silent mode are now available using the new Command Line Options
- The AceErase® Log now offers three levels of logging detail: Log nothing, log only errors or warnings, or log everything.
- Use the Open Item Location Right-Click Menu command to instantly open an item’s location for your review.
- Disable certain confirmation and warning messages displayed during shredding, and turn them back on when you wish.
- Dramatic speed improvement for the Gutmann Shredding Algorithm. You will find that shredding using the Gutmann method is now significantly faster!
We hope you like the new features!